Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Georgetown Church a great one!
- Georgetown Church meets every Sunday at 10:00am both in-person and online.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Our address is 1525 W. University Ave. Georgetown, Texas 78628
- We are on the corner of DB Wood Dr. and 29/University.
What can I expect?
How long is a TYPICAL WORSHIP service?
In total, a Georgetown Church service is around 60-75 minutes in length. Services begin with a brief welcome, followed by a time of worship led by our Worship Team. Each Sunday we take communion and spend some time in reflection. After that, our lead communicator will get up to deliver a Bible-based message that will be engaging and relevant to today’s world.
What's the culture like at Georgetown Church of Christ?
Sundays are casual, relaxed, and upbeat. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
What about my kids?
We believe kids should have a blast at church every week, and at Georgetown Church of Christ, we made this a priority. We have three safe areas for your kids to learn and have fun.
- Nursery- We have a nursery staffed with trained volunteers for kids 0-2 years old.
- Preschool- We have a preschool environment called “Praise Wave” for our preschool kids. In this environment we teach them three core truths: (1) God made me (2) God loves me (3) Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
- Elementary- We also have age-specific elementary small groups where we teach them three core truths: (1) I can trust God no matter what (2) I need to treat others the way I want to be treated (3) I need to make the wise choice.
Upon entering the church foyer there will be our NextGen team to welcome and to escort your kids to the proper Sunday morning environment. To find out more about our NexGen Student Ministry, click here.
What about Safety?
You and your kids safety are a top priority for us. Every week we have a hired police officer on campus that is monitoring both the worship center and our kids areas to ensure everyone’s safety.
Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out Georgetown Church of Christ in person? We can’t wait to meet you in person. Simply fill out this form below and we’ll make sure you get the VIP treatment upon your first visit.